Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Greetings
Lobby

[Pinned] Greetings

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)
Small Ein Zeltiel 2y
Ein Zeltiel3125676Small omnipotentseal (Councilor) 2y
[Pinned] Some User Guides
Lobby

[Pinned] Some User Guides

List of guides and useful information I stole from Duffy:Super Guide ListGeneral Resources:Aeonian League Political MapPFO WikiPFO HQGuides:New Player GuideCreating Characters and Managing AccountsSetting Up CompaniesCrafting Lists:Refining Recipe...
Small Thannon Forsworn 2y
Thannon Forsworn01679Small Thannon Forsworn 2y
Lobby

John Cabot / Cabot Cartography

Greetings all!Thanks for giving me a home in your settlement. I would like to invite you all to check out wwwcabotcartography.blogspot.comI am a long time gamer, both table top and MMO. Every MMO I’ve played, I have gravitated toward gathering an...
Member avatar small John Cabot 2y
John Cabot86753Member avatar small Aglos 2y
Lobby

Crowdforging Stuff

Since some of you participated in discussions that lead to these threads if anyone is interested in adding their two cents, expounding on what I said, or critiquing me for something I missed or didn't think of you can check them out here:Holdings ...
Small Duffy Swiftshadow (HE Envoy) 2y
Duffy Swiftshadow (HE Envoy)02741Small Duffy Swiftshadow (HE Envoy) 2y
Lobby

The Town Crier [PFO Talkshow]

Sooo it's finally coming to fruition. Tink, Cheatle, and myself will be doing a PFO oriented talk show! First show will be tonight at 7PM EST, you can watch (and I think do some running commentary in a chat window) at this Twitch Channel. Should b...
Small Duffy Swiftshadow (HE Envoy) 2y
Duffy Swiftshadow (HE Envoy)33678Member avatar small Snorella (Finn Grimnir) 2y
Lobby

Paizocon 2015 - Economics of PFO Panel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7Ddu7xlae0Lee Hammock and Stephen Cheney discuss the economics of PFO at Paizocon 2015.
Small omnipotentseal (Councilor) 2y
omnipotentseal (Councilor)02681Small omnipotentseal (Councilor) 2y
Lobby

Offical GW Sub-Forum for the League

We have a sub-forum on the official GW forums, we'll use it to post any information we want the general public to have. Feel free to stop on by and add anything of your own that you feel may be important (or just interesting for others to see) or ...
Thannon Forsworn22581Small omnipotentseal (Councilor) 2y
Lobby

Blog Talking about PoI and Influence

Dev blog talking about how some of the PoI and Influence mechanics will work. Give it a skim and get an idea of how we'll eventually need to be organized. And keep on recruiting!
Thannon Forsworn54298Small omnipotentseal (Councilor) 2y
Lobby

Pathfinder University Schedule

For anyone that is interested you can find the current Pathfinder University schedule here. I'll be doing a lecture on basic crafting mechanics and advice on how to level crafting next Tuesday the 24th at 9PM EST. While the in-game location if you...
Thannon Forsworn33127Small omnipotentseal (Councilor) 2y
Lobby

What does Minimum Viable Product mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvCri1tqIxQExtra Credits discusses the Minimum Viable Product phase in game develop. Since GW will be building on their MVP over Early Enrollment, this is a great to understand what the term means for gamers and gam...
Small omnipotentseal (Councilor) 2y
omnipotentseal (Councilor)01633Small omnipotentseal (Councilor) 2y
Lobby

Alpha experience

Well, I hopped on and played about three hours of alpha with two of my guildmates last weekend and MAN, we are so far away from Canis Castrum. With all the bugs and our inexperience, we didn't make any progress toward marching down to our settlem...
Small Naile Trollard 2y
Naile Trollard22330Small omnipotentseal (Councilor) 2y
Lobby

How will Canis Castrum work?

Forgive me for making a 2nd topic. I hope it's ok. And I hope this is where it should go/I was wondering how Canis Castrum will work within the game. I haven't followed too closely news of the game, so perhaps this was answered elsewhere, but f...
Small Naile Trollard 2y
Naile Trollard56014Small omnipotentseal (Councilor) 2y
Page 1